Quantcast
Cool Pics Thread - Page 122 - TrackTalk
TrackTalk

Go Back   TrackTalk > Main > Elite
Register Advertising Members List Search Today's Posts

Old 05-14-2012, 12:36 AM

Cxcr Heading Big placesCxcr Heading Big placesCxcr Heading Big placesCxcr Heading Big places

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net...e3sPc9BZoN-h4_

someone got a new tattoo (pair of buns)

EDIT: for stupidity.

Last edited by Cxcr : 05-14-2012 at 03:45 AM.
Old 05-14-2012, 12:49 AM
Only Partially Insane

Fanya The Force is Strong with This OneFanya The Force is Strong with This OneFanya The Force is Strong with This OneFanya The Force is Strong with This OneFanya The Force is Strong with This OneFanya The Force is Strong with This OneFanya The Force is Strong with This OneFanya The Force is Strong with This OneFanya The Force is Strong with This OneFanya The Force is Strong with This OneFanya The Force is Strong with This One

That is a drawstring, you pervert.

Just kidding, she is flipping gorgeous and I would not blame you for looking there.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:52 AM

xsprinterx Wisemanxsprinterx Wisemanxsprinterx Wisemanxsprinterx Wisemanxsprinterx Wisemanxsprinterx Wisemanxsprinterx Wisemanxsprinterx Wisemanxsprinterx Wisemanxsprinterx Wisemanxsprinterx Wiseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cxcr View Post
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net...e3sPc9BZoN-h4_

someone got a new tattoo (pair of buns)

EDIT: for stupidity.
I keep getting this access denied message
"Life is often compared to a marathon, but I think it is more like being a sprinter; long stretches of hard work punctuated by brief moments in which we are given the opportunity to perform at our best."
- Michael Johnson

n00b 4 life

I SUPPORT TRACKTALK
Old 05-14-2012, 01:19 PM

mannequinforce is known among these parts...mannequinforce is known among these parts...mannequinforce is known among these parts...mannequinforce is known among these parts...mannequinforce is known among these parts...mannequinforce is known among these parts...mannequinforce is known among these parts...mannequinforce is known among these parts...mannequinforce is known among these parts...mannequinforce is known among these parts...mannequinforce is known among these parts...

http://the-runners-tribe.tumblr.com/
http://girlsofcollegesports.tumblr.com/

Both packed with pictures. and lady friendly.
Old 05-14-2012, 01:21 PM

mannequinforce is known among these parts...mannequinforce is known among these parts...mannequinforce is known among these parts...mannequinforce is known among these parts...mannequinforce is known among these parts...mannequinforce is known among these parts...mannequinforce is known among these parts...mannequinforce is known among these parts...mannequinforce is known among these parts...mannequinforce is known among these parts...mannequinforce is known among these parts...

Old 05-16-2012, 12:18 AM

RunFreer is known among these parts...RunFreer is known among these parts...RunFreer is known among these parts...RunFreer is known among these parts...RunFreer is known among these parts...RunFreer is known among these parts...RunFreer is known among these parts...RunFreer is known among these parts...RunFreer is known among these parts...RunFreer is known among these parts...RunFreer is known among these parts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannequinforce View Post
http://howtorunfree.tumblr.com

Also packed with pictures. Bi-Friendly. Bi-winning. Shameless plug.
Old 05-16-2012, 06:20 PM

RunFreer is known among these parts...RunFreer is known among these parts...RunFreer is known among these parts...RunFreer is known among these parts...RunFreer is known among these parts...RunFreer is known among these parts...RunFreer is known among these parts...RunFreer is known among these parts...RunFreer is known among these parts...RunFreer is known among these parts...RunFreer is known among these parts...

also:

the women of Nike.

Old 05-28-2012, 12:22 PM
First Class Noob

Illegitimate SageIllegitimate SageIllegitimate SageIllegitimate SageIllegitimate SageIllegitimate SageIllegitimate SageIllegitimate SageIllegitimate SageIllegitimate SageIllegitimate Sage

liking the glasses! anyone else?
Old 05-28-2012, 08:45 PM

Burner Journey ManBurner Journey ManBurner Journey ManBurner Journey ManBurner Journey ManBurner Journey Man

The MObot.....

Old 05-30-2012, 01:18 PM
Dread Pirate Roberts

Runfaster The Force is Strong with This OneRunfaster The Force is Strong with This OneRunfaster The Force is Strong with This OneRunfaster The Force is Strong with This OneRunfaster The Force is Strong with This OneRunfaster The Force is Strong with This OneRunfaster The Force is Strong with This OneRunfaster The Force is Strong with This OneRunfaster The Force is Strong with This OneRunfaster The Force is Strong with This OneRunfaster The Force is Strong with This One

This was 100% by chance, but I went to In Focus by chance and there was a photo journalism article on portraits of Olympic hopefuls for 2012.

Lagat (1500-5000m)

Trey Hardee (Decathlete)

Heptathlon athlete Hyleas Fountain (left) and hurdler Lashinda Demus

Wallace Spearmon